"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to."
Hit shuffle on your iPod/Phone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
1. It’s You, It’s Me - Kaskade
2. Phantoms Can’t Hang - deadmau5
3. Room For Happiness (ft. Skylar Grey) - Kaskade
4. Give Life Back to Music - Daft Punk
5. Do I See Color (Big Gigantic Remix) - Adventure Club
6. Lay Me Down - Avicii
7. Only A Few Things - Above & Beyond
8. Hope There’s Someone - Avicii
9. Empty Streets - Kaskade
10. What’s In Your Head - Disclosure
2/2 Wednesdays.. So bad.. Hah
Not gonna lie though, it was pretty awesome walking and talking about our future careers and goals. Haven’t had a night like that for a while. Life can take so many unexpected turns, but what we all want is essentially the same, and it’s awesome. And hell, who knows; perhaps 5 years from now, we’ll look back at last night and see that our dreams and goals had finally become a reality.
Crazy first week of school.. A lot of, not studying, not doing school stuff. Mainly just doing stuff with BAP, catching up with old dorm friends, and getting drunk with some awesome people (both on 2nd and DTF). Great birthday week. Great memories.
Now, it’s time to switch gears. Get that study grind going on, work hard, get the ball rollin. I’m pretty pumped, excited; great things are going to happen.